Frontend Developer (Zurich)
At ElectricFeel we build the leading solution for businesses to run their own shared electric mobility service. Our end-to-end platform includes tools for fleet and user management, as well as a customizable mobile app that brings a seamless, real-time rental experience to the end-user.
Join our team and have an impact on the way people move in the world's cities. With our shared electric mobility platform, we get people out of cars and onto bikes and electric scooters.
As a Frontend Developer at ElectricFeel you will work closely with the engineering team to bring ElectricFeel's product to their full potential and enable more sustainable mobility in cities around the world.
- Conceptualise and build new features for shared electric mobility systems
- Build robust, performant and secure front-end code that handles large datasets
- Monitor and respond to production issues
- Refactor code on an ongoing basis to improve developer efficiency, architecture, and quality
- Participate in code reviews and contribute to software architecture decisions with the team
Who we are and how we work
- We're a team of intelligent, young and motivated people from all over the world
- Our founders have a technical background and most of the team is currently in engineering
- We work partially remote in Europe, with main offices in Zurich and Barcelona
- We enjoy flexible working hours and workplace and are outcome oriented
- We deploy to production multiple times per day
- Team members overlap between disciplines on projects
- We use the latest development tools and Apple hardware
- We believe in continuous learning
- The office environment is casual
- We like coffee
- We like grabbing lunch together, playing a round of video games or having a swim at the river in the summer
- Multiple years of experience working on teams designing, building and maintaining large-scale code-bases with end-to-end functional tests
- Attention to detail with the ability to shape maintainable and modern CSS and HTML code to build functional and pleasing UI/UX
- Experience in functional programming, compositions, OOP and pragmatic test driven development
- Passion for delivering new features to customers
- Familiar with GitHub work flow
- Strong communication skills in English
- Experience with geo-spatial data and/or data vizualization
- Experience with Ruby-on-Rails and PostgreSQL
- Enthusiasm for direct and frequent interaction with the customer through user interviews
- You need to have a work permit for Switzerland, or an EU country. Please understand that we cannot accept applications without a valid work permit.