Full stack developer
Are you excited about building software? Do you care about the future of mobility?
We are building a shared electric mobility platform that allows companies around the globe to build up their own shared mobility service with e-bikes and e-scooters. By today, our platform has already enabled 10M km of clean mobility. But this is just the beginning. Join our team and have an impact on the way people move in the world's cities.
ElectricFeel is looking for a talented and creative full stack developer, responsible for designing and implementing web applications. You will join the development team and work closely with the engineering team, as well as with project management and product management.
We expect outstanding interpersonal skills and that you actively contribute to the company culture.
- Conceptualise and build new features for shared electric mobility systems
- Provide technical support for ElectricFeel customers
- To be part of a fast-growing startup that is changing the way people move in cities
- An international team of intelligent, young people who are driven to make our company a success
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours and workplace
- Use the latest development tools and go to dev conferences with the team
- We are recruiting for the two main locations: Zurich (headquarters) and Barcelona.
- 4+ years professional work experience in software development
- Knowledge of Ruby and Rails or any other web stack
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience building a large-scale application
- On top of software design and web trends
- Familiar with GitHub work flow
- Strong communication skills in English
- You need to have a work permit for Switzerland, or an EU country. Please understand that we cannot accept applications without a valid work permit.