Head of Marketing
Do you want to help make cities less polluted and more accessible?
At ElectricFeel, this is what we work towards every day. By providing a complete solution to launch, operate, and grow shared electric mobility systems, we give entrepreneurs and transport companies the tools to make their cities green and car-free.
We’ve set up e-bike and e-moped sharing networks in 18 cities around the world, from Basel to Barcelona. But our network of ElectricFeel cities is expanding fast—and our team is too.
That’s where you come in, whether you're based in one of our offices' location or remotely!
We're looking for an ambitious Head of Marketing—with particular strength in product marketing—to build and lead growth initiatives for ElectricFeel.
Our ideal marketer is enthusiastic about the company mission of replacing cars with shared electric fleets, and is also excited about building up ElectricFeel’s marketing presence long-term. You’ll report directly to the CEO, and work closely with Sales, Product and other departments.
It’s a challenging role: initially, you’ll be responsible for executing all of our marketing efforts, before going on to hire more people and leading our marketing team.
But by helping us reach new potential partners, you’ll make a positive impact on millions of people’s lives in cities across the world. And you’ll also be a key part of a fast growing company that values flexibility, diversity, openness—and fun.
Interested? Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Position our product by sharpening its value proposition and understanding competitors’ offerings
- Work with the product strategy team to shape the product roadmap based on our target customers’ needs
- Build and manage communications around our product and service features, focusing on how new and existing customers benefit
- Develop and manage content and campaigns to attract new, high quality prospects, including webinars, blog posts, case study videos, PR campaigns, trade shows, and mentions by high-profile industry analysts
- Form and build relationships with ElectricFeel community partners—companies, city authorities, and NGOs who share our vision
- Grow ElectricFeel’s brand as a global leader in shared e-mobility
- Collaborate on our website, social media, and marketing campaigns with freelance copywriters and designers
- Develop, drive, and communicate our marketing strategy across the company
A bit about us and how we work
- We're a young, passionate, tight-knit team from nine different countries
- We have offices in Zurich and Barcelona, and we’re also remote-friendly
- We enjoy flexible working hours—we’re outcome oriented
- We believe in continuous learning, so each team member has their own learning budget
- Each team member gets 25 days vacation
- We like to take the initiative, with team members switching between disciplines to make projects succeed.
- We use the latest development tools and Apple hardware
- Our office environment is casual
- We like grabbing lunch or a drink together, and coming together for fun events when we can (COVID-permitting)
- You can expect a competitive compensation package
The skills, experience, and mindset we're looking for
- You have at least a Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration, finance, or engineering
- You have worked at least 5 years in marketing, and at the last two years at a B2B tech/SaaS company
- You were responsible for or the major contributor for growth in critical growth phases
- Your strength lies in product marketing. Additional experience in brand marketing would also be helpful
- You're proactive, like to build long-term projects, and have a high sense of accountability
- You're data-driven and analytical, making decisions based on facts rather than intuition
- You're organized and on top of your schedule at all times
- You have some experience both leading small teams and managing external partners (e.g. branding agencies)
- You’re a highly effective communicator, with excellent English skills both spoken and written
- Ideally you are based in the city of one of our offices (Barcelona & Zurich), or you can work remotely