Office Manager (40-60%)
Do you want to work in a young company that is making mobility in cities green?
For our beautiful office next to the lake of Zurich, we are looking for an Office manager to organize and coordinate administration duties and office procedures. Your role is to create and maintain a pleasant work environment, ensuring high levels of organizational effectiveness and communication.
Office manager responsibilities include scheduling meetings and appointments, making office supplies arrangements and providing general administrative support to our team. A successful Office manager should also have experience with a variety of office software (email tools, spreadsheets and databases) and be able to accurately handle administrative duties.
Ultimately, the Office manager should be able to ensure the smooth running of the office and help to improve company procedures and day-to-day operation.
Here are the main responsibilities you will have:
- Organize office operations and procedures
- Run errands and shopping for the office (e.g. stationery, hardware, coffee and snacks) and keep the office a pleasant place to be in
- Run the business mailing
- Answer phone calls
- Schedule meetings and appointments
- Pay bills and ensure that all items are invoiced and paid on time
- Manage visits of customers and partners making it a nice experience for them
- Assist in the onboarding process for new hires
- Book travel of team members
- Plan and organize ElectricFeel’s presence at industry trade shows and conferences
- Organize offsite team retreats or other team or partner events
- Manage business expense reports, receipts and payments
- Manage mailing campaigns (e.g. annual Christmas cards)
- Proven experience as an Administrative assistant or Office Manager
- Knowledge of office administrator responsibilities, systems and procedures
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS Outlook, in particular)
- Familiarity and affinity to web tools
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and German
- Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
- A creative mind with an ability to suggest improvements
- High School degree; additional qualification as an Administrative assistant or Secretary will be a plus