Ruby on Rails Developer
Join our team and have an impact on the way people move in the world's cities. With our shared electric mobility platform, we get people out of cars and onto bikes and electric scooters.
As Ruby on Rails Developer you will work closely with our engineering team based in Switzerland. We expect outstanding interpersonal skills and that you actively contribute to the company culture.
- Conceptualise and build new features for shared electric mobility systems
- Maintain and scale the current ElectricFeel infrastructure
- Provide technical support for ElectricFeel customers
- To be part of a fast-growing startup that is changing the way people move in cities
- An international team of intelligent, young people who are driven to make our company a success
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours and workplace
- Use the latest development tools and go to dev conferences with the team
- We are recruiting for the two main locations: Zurich (headquarters and engineering) and Barcelona (outpost business development).
- Living in Barcelona
- 4+ years professional work experience in software development
- Deep knowledge of Ruby and Rails
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience building a large-scale application
- On top of software design and web trends
- Familiar with GitHub work flow
- Strong communication skills in English
- You need to have a work permit for Spain, Switzerland or another EU country. Please understand that we cannot accept applications without a valid work permit.