Are you excited about software engineering? Do you care about the future of mobility?
We are building a shared electric mobility platform that allows companies around the globe to build up their own shared mobility service with e-bikes and e-scooters. To date, our platform has already enabled 10M km of clean mobility. But this is just the beginning. Join our team and have an impact on the way people move in the world's cities.
ElectricFeel is looking for a talented and creative software engineer, responsible for designing and implementing web applications. You will join the ElectricFeel engineering team and work closely ElectricFeel's project managers and product leads.
We expect outstanding interpersonal skills and that you actively contribute to the company culture.
- Conceptualise and build new features for shared electric mobility systems
- Maintain and scale the current ElectricFeel infrastructure
- Provide technical support for ElectricFeel customers
- To be part of a fast-growing startup that is changing the way people move in cities
- An international team of intelligent, young people who are driven to make our company a success
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours and workplace
- Use the latest development tools and go to dev conferences with the team
- We are recruiting for the two main locations: Zurich (headquarters and engineering) and Barcelona (outpost business development).
- 4+ years professional work experience in software development
- Deep knowledge of Ruby on Rails or any other framework
- Experience with relational databases (e.g. PostgreSQL)
- Experience building large-scale applications
- On top of software design and web trends
- Familiar with GitHub work flow
- Strong communication skills in English
- You need to have a work permit for Switzerland, or an EU country. Please understand that we cannot accept applications without a valid work permit.