Technical Customer Support Rep.
Join our team and have an impact on the way people move in the world's cities. With our shared electric mobility platform, we get people out of cars and onto bikes and electric scooters.
As our Customer Support Representative you will work closely with our product and business teams to ensure that active customers maintain a great experience with ElectricFeel's team and products. We expect outstanding interpersonal skills and that you actively contribute to the company culture.
- Lead first level customer support for the ElectricFeel platform
- Guide users to be more productive with the ElectricFeel software and support development of programs or material to train customers on how to best use the products
- Develop and bring measurability to customer support processes
- Work closely with the product teams to identify customer needs for feature planning and improvements
- To be part of a fast-growing startup that is changing the way people move in cities
- An international team of intelligent, young people who are driven to make our company a success
- Competitive compensation
- Flexible working hours and workplace
- Use the latest development tools and go to dev conferences with the team
- 2+ years professional work experience in a software/SaaS company
- Strong interpersonal and customer care skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic programming skills
- Aptitude for picking up new skills quickly when needed
- Excited about the ElectricFeel mission to electrify mobility in cities
- Knowledge of Ruby on Rails
- Proficiency in SQL
- Spanish language skills
- Past experience with help desk software such as Zendesk